[reportlab-users] acrobat reader not printing pdf files with images generated with reportlab

Thu, 14 Aug 2003 10:32:58 +0100

In article <20030813172121.A23278@cs.unipune.ernet.in>,
vivek@cs.unipune.ernet.in writes
>Hi all,
>
>  I am using reportlab for generating some pdf files. Previously I was using
>Python 2.2.3 and all was fine. Recently I switched to Python 2.3 and now
>the generated files containing images are not printing on a PS printer.
>It gives error:

I have only just got Python 2.3 working on our test machine, but there
are a number of test failures and future warnings. Did you compile
PIL/renderPM etc your self? If you can get a minimal failing sample
(both python and output) I could compare with that produced by 2.2.3.