[reportlab-users] acrobat reader not printing pdf files with images generated with reportlab

reportlab-users@reportlab.com reportlab-users@reportlab.com
Wed, 13 Aug 2003 17:21:21 +0530

Hi all,

  I am using reportlab for generating some pdf files. Previously I was using
Python 2.2.3 and all was fine. Recently I switched to Python 2.3 and now
the generated files containing images are not printing on a PS printer.
It gives error:

  ERROR: undefined    __
  OFFENDING COMMAND: filter

  STACK:
  /A85
  filetype
  --nostringval--
  /_Filters
  arraytype
  /Decode
  8
  /BitsPerComponent
  arraytype
  /ImageMatrix
  108
  /Height
  142
  /Width
  1
  /ImageType
  --nostringval--
  savetype

I am using Python 2.3, PIL 1.1.4, Reportlab 1_18, 2.3+rl_win32_2_3 dll files and
using Adobe Acrobat Reader 5.

Previously I was using Python 2.2.3,PIL 1.1.3,Reportlab 1_18, 2.2+rl_win32_2_2
dll files and Acrobat Reader 5.

I am using Lexmarks Optra T610 PS printer.

Is this a bug?? Have any of you people have faced the same situation?? Is there
a workaround to this??

TIA and Kind Regards
Vivek Kumar