[reportlab-users] _renderPM.so for Jaguar

Wed, 25 Sep 2002 10:14:16 +0100

In article <210BE4A3-D056-11D6-9837-00039345C610@darwin.in-berlin.de>,
Dinu Gherman <gherman@darwin.in-berlin.de> writes
>Petr van Blokland:
>
>> The 10.1.5 version of _renderPM.so does not completely solve the
>> problem.
>> It looks like some other things changed:
>
>Ok, I've built a fresh one from CVS on 10.1.5, available here:
>
>  ftp://ftp.reportlab.com/_renderPM-10.1.5.so
>
>Hope that helps... I'm just not able to build it on 10.2 as Apple
>seems like having screwed-up autoconf (but I think that was already
>the case on 10.1) and also moved some libraries around.
>
>Dinu
Dinu would it be a good idea to put these into the mac-dlls area? last
time we got a 2.1 sit file of all of them.

There's no reason not to do that here (or at least compress the
individual files). Also if we start up mac-dlls/2.2 or whatever then at
least the intended python version is clear. I know that Linux python
extensions can often coexist, but that may not be the 'right' thing to
do.