[reportlab-users] Using report lab for generating database reports.

Marcos Sánchez Provencio reportlab-users@reportlab.com
10 Sep 2002 20:14:10 +0200

Are there any plans to make a replacement to Crystal Reports (I mean the
early versions, just a graphical layout program to produce reports from
sql execution)? I would surely press to buy that one.