[reportlab-users] RE: Large tables and multiple pages

Derek Basch reportlab-users@reportlab.com
Tue, 10 Sep 2002 00:34:29 -0700 (PDT)

Great! I am glad to hear that it can be done
automagically. An example would be very helpful. There
is really no Wiki for ReportLab and some of the stuff
in pretty tough for newbies.
Thanks,
Derek Basch

Derek Basch schrieb am 09.09.02 20:45:47:
> Hello,
> I would like to generate reports from large tables
> (many rows) that will be several pages long. Is
there
> any way in ReportLab to automatically break the
tables
> across several pages. Or, will I have to determine
how
> many rows can fit on a page and then generate the
> corresponding number of pages. Please Help!

Yes, the ReportLab Toolkit =5Fcan=5F automagically
break tables=20
across several pages!

Is that everything you wanted to know, or do you
want=20
more info on how to do it=3F

Yahoo! - We Remember
http://dir.remember.yahoo.com/tribute