[reportlab-users] Status update on Java support

Doug reportlab-users@reportlab.com
Mon, 9 Sep 2002 08:55:32 -0400

To answer your question:

I would be interested in 'experimenting' with
a Jython version in order to explore the potential
value added possibilities, but I would not want to
distract your development focus from other
revenue producing efforts.  Aaron's mysterious
paragraph.py would be more immediately useful
to me.

To comment on your suspicion:

I am not sure, but you may be talking about a
potentially large market, potentially larger with a
toolkit as useful as yours.

Thanks,

Doug