[reportlab-users] Right-to-Left languages

Andy Robinson reportlab-users@reportlab.com
Wed, 16 Oct 2002 00:28:55 +0100

> Whew. I probably should've sent the diff directly, without
> trying to translate it into English ;)

Youch.  I'm not too sure about mixing in mixins everywhere.
I think I'd rather just add the attributes you want where needed.
Once we get your modified distro, I will see how to do it.

I am not at all sure you want to say "this template is RTL".
Surely it's an attribute of the paragraph itself, or the paragraph
style, or something attached to some span of the story?
But I have to study your implementation first and see what I
am missing.

Thanks.

Andy