[reportlab-users] lost patches ?

Marius Gedminas reportlab-users@reportlab.com
Wed, 9 Oct 2002 13:56:08 +0200

On Wed, Oct 09, 2002 at 10:58:03AM +0200, Jerome Alet wrote:
> please could someone confirm that the latest patches I've sent
> solve the problem with pycanvas for Python 2.1 ?
>
> it seems to work correctly here, but since my installation behaves
> strangely I'd prefer to be sure.
>
> if someone with 1.5.2 could also test and report any problem, the
> current CVS version patched by Robin still contains -=, which my
> patches corrects.

I tested it and got several errors with renderPM and renderSVG,
which I think are a problem with my installation (I always used to get
them).

Python 2.1 gets me only three errors, all of them in test_docstrings.py,
and all of them saying

  AttributeError: 'reportlab.graphics' module has no attribute 'renderPM'

Python 2.2 passes all tests.

All three Python versions say 'Failed to import renderPM.' near the
beginning of the output, that's why I think my reportlab environment is
not complete.

Regards,
Marius Gedminas
--
Favorite MAC error message: "Not enough memory to eject disk!"