[reportlab-users] ReportLab 1.16 Released

Andy Robinson reportlab-users@reportlab.com
Thu, 7 Nov 2002 17:07:22 -0000

> Version 1.16 of the ReportLab Toolkit has been released.
> Main changes since ReportLab 1.15

There were two things we could not work in, unfortunately:
1.  Turgut Uyar's pythonpoint patches. Basically a mistake
    at our end, we could not get the patch to apply originally but
    did not leave enough time to figure out why - sorry about
    this!

    However, you may see some pythonpoint changes soon :-)

2.  Ury Harshak's left-to-right patch.  We're still pondering
    the best way to include this without making big changes,
    and it's serious enough to do 'just after' a release than
    'just before'.

Best Regards,

Andy Robinson