[reportlab-users] Flowing Text Around a paragraph.

Mon, 4 Nov 2002 00:04:04 +0000

In article <16946034697.20021104001622@lux.de>, Harald Lux <info@lux.de>
writes
>So I'm only left with the problem how to let more than one paragraph flow
>around the image.
>
>> ....... Not as it stands, but then the way to do that would be to have a
>> special frame.
>
>How would a special frame help me here? One Frame on the right for the
>Image and two text frames (left and below the Image)?

You can think of this example as being already a special frame, but a
more general approach would allow us to handle other kinds of flowable
as well as this case.

I think the main problem here is that you will have to do quite a lot of
split handling etc etc when multiple paragraphs are present.