[reportlab-users] When it is safe to use PDFZCompress in reportlab code

Marius Gedminas reportlab-users@reportlab.com
Fri, 24 May 2002 12:42:00 +0200

On Thu, May 23, 2002 at 08:37:34PM +0100, Andy Robinson wrote:
> > Is that OK?  (I still want my TTF support merged with ReportLab, so I'd
> > like to know the opinion of the maintainers.)
> >
> > Marius Gedminas
>
> Marcus,

Marius, actually.

> Most of our changes went live tonight so I am optimistic
> I'll get a look at it Real Soon Now :-)  Maybe even
> tonight when I get through about 400 emails.

Great.

In the mean time I put up an updated version that can compress embedded
TTFs.  Its on the usual place -- http://www.codeworks.lt/~mg/reportlab.html,
now with nicely coloured usage examples.

Marius Gedminas
--
If "con" is the opposite of "pro", then what is the opposite of progress?