[reportlab-users] When it is safe to use PDFZCompress in reportlab code

Andy Robinson reportlab-users@reportlab.com
Thu, 23 May 2002 20:37:34 +0100

> Is that OK?  (I still want my TTF support merged with ReportLab, so I'd
> like to know the opinion of the maintainers.)
>
> Marius Gedminas

Marcus,

Sounds fine to me.  I am VERY sorry we have not got
around to merging; most of the team has been tied
up all this month helping a customer with an emergency
change to financial calculations.  I am supposed
to be the 'chief architect' and wanted to play with
this myself, but I've been on customer site almost
all month.

Most of our changes went live tonight so I am optimistic
I'll get a look at it Real Soon Now :-)  Maybe even
tonight when I get through about 400 emails.

Best Regards

Andy Robinson