[reportlab-users] PNG bugs

Romuald Texier reportlab-users@reportlab.com
Thu, 20 Jun 2002 15:32:03 +0200

Le Jeudi 20 Juin 2002 14:48, vous avez écrit :
>  Hi,
> I send before a mail about an exception raised when i
> try to create a PNG file.
> I forget to say that i work under Linux OS and i don't
> know where are stocked the fonts. Somebody can tell me
> where are these fonts are they stocked( Acrobate
> Reader
> is not installed on my computer) and if it possible,

Hello !

  You must have Acrobat Reader fonts installed to make things work. You could
use URW type 1 fonts that come with many distros if you edited
pdfbase/_fontdata.py but it is easier to install Acroread...

If you use Mandrake LInux and their Python RPM package you should be aware
that sys.platform returns "linux-i386" instead of expected "linux2". You have
to edit pdfbase/_fontdata.py in that case, and other scripts too.

Regards,

--
Romuald Texier
Responsable R&D