[reportlab-users] PNG bugs

Jerome Alet reportlab-users@reportlab.com
Thu, 20 Jun 2002 14:59:47 +0200

On Thu, Jun 20, 2002 at 02:48:40PM +0200, diane eklou wrote:
>  Hi,
> I send before a mail about an exception raised when i
> try to create a PNG file.
> I forget to say that i work under Linux OS and i don't
> know where are stocked the fonts. Somebody can tell me
> where are these fonts are they stocked( Acrobate
> Reader
> is not installed on my computer) and if it possible,

first install Adobe Acrobat Reader on your computer, so
you'll be able to test your output (xpdf also works)

> with a Unix command, where are they stocked !!!??

locate name_of_file

or :

find / -name name_of_file -print

first one is quicker but doesn't always repo up-to-date result
especially if you don't run updatdb on a regular basis (e.g.
from crontab)

hth.

Jerome Alet