[reportlab-users] French article about ReportLab

Jerome Alet reportlab-users@reportlab.com
Tue, 30 Jul 2002 13:15:00 +0200

On Tue, Jul 30, 2002 at 12:54:11PM +0200, Dinu Gherman wrote:

> this is mainly to thank Jerome for sending me the article he
> wrote in Planète Linux 19, http://www.dppresse.com/pl.htm !
> But as others might be curious as well...

Glad to read you've already received it (they told me 5 days,
it was only 4!)

> The one I'm writing will have 4-6 pages and depending on what
> examples I chose I could add the entire program as a listing
> that converts the "enriched ASCII" they want to PDF... ;-)

You're lucky to have such space. I think I'll try to make
the next one even shorter to let them include the listing
on paper since it is very unconvenient actually.

The next one,
I'll try to write on pies, barcharts and similar things,once
I'll understand how it works, and the third (last) one will
be about Platypus and will recapitulate the three.

bye,

Jérome Alet