[reportlab-users] French article about ReportLab

Dinu Gherman reportlab-users@reportlab.com
Tue, 30 Jul 2002 12:54:11 +0200

Hi,

this is mainly to thank Jerome for sending me the article he
wrote in Plan=E8te Linux 19, http://www.dppresse.com/pl.htm !
But as others might be curious as well...

While reading it I thought two pages is definitely very short
for such an article, expecially because one needs to switch
between the article itself and some code on the CD-ROM, which
is no big deal of course, but just a little bit inconvenient.
Otherwise I think it's as good as it can be given this tight
space constraint! Thanks again!

The one I'm writing will have 4-6 pages and depending on what
examples I chose I could add the entire program as a listing
that converts the "enriched ASCII" they want to PDF... ;-)

Regards,

Dinu