[reportlab-users] Python Cookbook (Was: thread safe ?)

Andy Robinson reportlab-users@reportlab.com
Tue, 30 Jul 2002 09:49:52 +0100

> Ideally, this would have been a dedicated section on the ActiveState
> Python Recipes website, introduced then in the book by Andy. Has no-
> body asked you, Andy? Well, maybe in the next edition...?

They asked me to edit the 'text handling' section, and I had to quit
because I was so busy I was slowing the project down; they agreed
to find another volunteer.  I know from personal experience how long
it takes to produce even one good chapter of a book.

Actually I think you are the ideal candidate :-)

- Andy Robinson