[reportlab-users] A couple of TTF fixes

Marius Gedminas reportlab-users@reportlab.com
Thu, 25 Jul 2002 11:39:50 +0200

On Wed, Jul 24, 2002 at 09:13:57PM +0100, Andy Robinson wrote:
> I finally did a little catching up...
> >
> > This one fixes a possible saveState()/restoreState() interaction problem
>
> This appeareds to have been checked in already on 28th May.

I don't think so.  I'm looking at CVS logs now.  My TTF patch went in on
May 28, but I missed this place then.  _fontname and _dynamicFont should
be always synchronized, and that should include saveState()/restoreState().

> > And I would like to ask for adding *.pyc/*.pdf/*.log to cvsignore.
> > Would a patch adding lots of .cvsignore files in all subdirs be
> > acceptable?
> >
> > Marius Gedminas
> It's much easier to put ONE .cvsignore file in your home directory,
> which will suppress pyc files in all your working projects.

Duh, I'd completely forgotten about that.  I mostly work with projects
in our local CVS, which has *.pyc in CVSROOT/cvsignore.

> Apparently we could do it on the server too but I on't have time
> to mess with that tonight.

That was my original wish.

Marius Gedminas
--
I have yet to see any problem, however complicated, which, when
you looked at it in the right way, did not become still more complicated.