[reportlab-users] Re: New _renderPM/libart

Marcus Vinicius Laranjeira reportlab-users@reportlab.com
Tue, 16 Jul 2002 10:33:48 -0300

--=====================_7664048==.ALT

Robin,

It seems to be ok now. I have just tested the code you have sent and it=20
runs fine, as well, as my report generator now creates the graphics the way=
=20
I need !!!

thank you very much !

Kind regards,

Marcus

At 14:18 16/07/02 +0100, Robin Becker wrote:
><m.laranjeira@datacraft.com.br> to whom many thanks I have re-synced the
>Gnome libart_lgpl with the version embedded in _renderPM.
>
>The latest version 2.3.10 seems to have a better renderer and the test
>case I had problems with yesterday doesn't seem to have the old
>glitches. Therefore I have merged in the newer code and produced new
>binaries for the PC at http://www.reportlab.com/ftp/win32-dlls.
>
>The test case that was causing problems is below, I would be glad to
>have people thrash/trash on this version to see if extra problems have
>been introduced rather than old ones fixed. Before and after the latest
>code should show why we need this.
>
>[ Section: 1/1 File: bbaggins.py UUencoded by: Turnpike Integrated Version=
=20
>5.01 U ]
>

>sum -r/size 9871/54470 section (from "begin" to "end")
>sum -r/size 9936/39511 entire input file
>
>--
>Robin Becker

Marcus Vinicius Laranjeira
MON Center

Datacraft do Brasil - (http://www.datacraft.com.br)
R. Tenente Negr=E3o, 140 - 8o. Andar
Itaim Bibi - S=E3o Paulo - SP - 04530-030
Tel: +55-11-3053-0241
Fax: +55-11-3053-0220
--=====================_7664048==.ALT

Robin,<br><br>
It seems to be ok now. I have just tested the code you have sent and it
runs fine, as well, as my report generator now creates the graphics the
way I need !!!<br><br>
thank you very much !<br><br>
Kind regards,<br><br>
Marcus<br><br>
At 14:18 16/07/02 +0100, Robin Becker wrote:<br>
Marcus Vinicius Laranjeira<br>
&lt;m.laranjeira@datacraft.com.br&gt; to whom many thanks I have
re-synced the<br>
Gnome libart_lgpl with the version embedded in _renderPM.<br><br>
The latest version 2.3.10 seems to have a better renderer and the
test<br>
case I had problems with yesterday doesn't seem to have the old<br>
glitches. Therefore I have merged in the newer code and produced=20
new<br>
binaries for the PC at
The test case that was causing problems is below, I would be glad=20
to<br>
have people thrash/trash on this version to see if extra problems
have<br>
been introduced rather than old ones fixed. Before and after the
latest<br>
code should show why we need this.&nbsp; <br><br>
[ Section: 1/1 File: bbaggins.py UUencoded by: Turnpike Integrated
Version 5.01 U ]<br><br>
sum -r/size 9871/54470 section (from &quot;begin&quot; to
&quot;end&quot;)<br>
sum -r/size 9936/39511 entire input file<br><br>
-- <br>
Robin Becker</blockquote>
<x-sigsep><p></x-sigsep>
Marcus Vinicius Laranjeira<br>
MON Center <br><br>
Datacraft do Brasil -
(<a href=3D"http://www.datacraft.com.br/" eudora=3D"autourl">http://www.data=
craft.com.br</a>)
R. Tenente Negr=E3o, 140 - 8o. Andar <br>
Itaim Bibi - S=E3o Paulo - SP - 04530-030 <br>
Tel: +55-11-3053-0241<br>
Fax: +55-11-3053-0220</font></html>