[reportlab-users] Finding this list

Alexandre reportlab-users@reportlab.com
Fri, 5 Jul 2002 09:36:26 +0200

Hello,

I was wondering if people at reportlab could make finding this list a
bit easier. The only mention of a mailing list I could find on the
reportlab.com website is on the developers FAQ (which itself is linked
from the download section only), and it points to an egroups list, which
forwards to yahoo, and from there you have to read the archives to find
a reference to this mailing list. This reminds me of the first chapter
of Douglas Adam's HGG (don't have the quote at hand, will find if
asked).

I suggest:
 * fixing the FAQ (at the very least)
 * adding a pointer to the FAQ in the Documentation section
 * adding a pointer to the mailing list in the Documentation section

Alexandre Fayolle
--
LOGILAB, Paris (France).
Narval, the first software agent available as free software (GPL).