[reportlab-users] Release 1.17 and Mac binaries

Dinu Gherman reportlab-users@reportlab.com
Sat, 14 Dec 2002 10:14:50 +0100

--Apple-Mail-2--726934881

Dirk Datzert:

> I would made linux RPM files from pyRXP and _renderPM if wanted !

I know there is quite some meta info going into these packages,
but is there *some* way to automate this, at least partially,
maybe?

Think of something along the lines of my CVS sniffing and con-
verting tools resulting in regularly updated RDF files like
these (Python and ReportLab repositories at SF, respectively):

   http://me.in-berlin.de/~darwin/cvspysf.rdf
   http://me.in-berlin.de/~darwin/cvsrlsf.rdf

An automatic build triggered by a new CVS tag would be quite nice,
unless, of course, this is on the PBF/snakefarm's todo list, but
well... I think I'll give it a try next week...

Also, please note that, AFAIK, Gregor Hoffleit (see CC line) al-
ready does, silently, make Debian packages for reportlab, but I'm
not sure about the other goodies. Gregor?

Regards,

Dinu

--
Dinu C. Gherman
Enjoy a special flight experience: http://www.deportation-class.com

--Apple-Mail-2--726934881

Dirk Datzert:

<excerpt>I would made linux RPM files from pyRXP and _renderPM if
wanted !

</excerpt>