[reportlab-users] logo(image) in every page header

knmurthy reportlab-users@reportlab.com
Wed, 11 Dec 2002 17:37:28 +0530

Hello Jerome Alet,
yes i am using ReportLab with Zope only

can you explain detaly below poient

1 - Install reportlab in the Zope/lib/python/Shared directory by unpacking
      the tarball and putting a reportlabs.pth file in site-packages for the
Zope
      used with Python.  The path value in the reportlabs.pth file must be
      relative.  For a typical Zope installation,  the path is
"../../python/Shared".
      Remember to restart Zope so the new path is instantiated.

thanks,
Murthy
-----Original Message-----
From: reportlab-users-admin@reportlab.com
[mailto:reportlab-users-admin@reportlab.com]On Behalf Of Jerome Alet
Sent: Wednesday, December 11, 2002 5:23 PM
To: reportlab-users@reportlab.com
Subject: Re: [reportlab-users] logo(image) in every page header

On Wed, Dec 11, 2002 at 05:07:18PM +0530, knmurthy wrote:

> i have untared reportlabs.tar file in to zope/lib/python/Shared.
> according to your readme.txt

Sorry, this is only if you plan to use ReportLab with Zope.

I meant you can give a look at rlzope's code even if you don't use
Zope, of course it won't run but the code to use outside of Zope
is almost 100% identical (just get images from the filesystem
instead of from Zope)

> my question is where i have to set the path & what is the varible name??

I don't understand your question.

bye,

Jerome Alet