[reportlab-users] problem with a TrueType font

Jerome Alet reportlab-users@reportlab.com
Tue, 10 Dec 2002 16:23:49 +0100

Hi,

On Mon, Dec 09, 2002 at 10:33:35PM +0100, Jerome Alet wrote:

> I've got a problem with an additionnal truetype font.
>
> using platypus <font> tag there's no problem, however
> my page templates defines a beforeDrawPage() method
> which gets executed and which should write
> something in this font directly on the canvas
> (big page title, FYI)
>
> This gets written but is invisible (I see a black
> selection box in Acrobat Reader when I try to select
> the text, but no text is visible, even in reverse video)

Sorry for this *very strange* problem...

Nothing to do with fonts at all.

Next time I'll check my clipping more carefully ;-)

Interestingly, while the string doesn't appear on the page because
of my wrong clipping, the area is still selectable in Acrobat Reader.

bye, and sorry again

Jerome Alet