[reportlab-users] problem with a TrueType font

Jerome Alet reportlab-users@reportlab.com
Mon, 9 Dec 2002 22:33:35 +0100

Hi,

I've got a problem with an additionnal truetype font.

using platypus <font> tag there's no problem, however
my page templates defines a beforeDrawPage() method
which gets executed and which should write
something in this font directly on the canvas
(big page title, FYI)

This gets written but is invisible (I see a black
selection box in Acrobat Reader when I try to select
the text, but no text is visible, even in reverse video)

setStrokeColorRGB and setFillColorRGB are
both called with black color, result is the same
with another color.

If I use the very same font in my platypus story's
paragraphs, then there's no problem.

Any idea ?

RL is CVS version, Python is 2.2

Thanks in advance