[reportlab-users] Create links in pdf mark

Nathalie Mansouri reportlab-users@reportlab.com
Thu, 29 Aug 2002 11:21:11 +0200

Hi,

I am using reportllab to generate pdf on the fly but since the <a href >
</a> is not supported when using the Paragraph fct, I want to find a way
to create links after the generation of the pdf which means may be
modifying the pdf mark and insert the Link Annotation. I want to make
files uploaded in the form submitted to generate the pdf, clickable. In
the pdf, I only see the title of the file and i need to make it a link
to a file.
Is there any other way to do that using reportlab
I welcome any other solutions.

Thanks,
Nathalie.