[reportlab-users] Flowing Text Around a paragraph.

Fri, 23 Aug 2002 09:10:09 +0100

In article <3D65EAAD.1040107@centurysoftware.com.au>, Adam Summers
<adam@centurysoftware.com.au> writes

Actually if you know that a particular paragraph will contain the image
then it shouldn't be that hard to create a combo class.  Paragraphs
currently know how to do varying line widths so the flowing round bit is
relatively easy. In Platypus the problem is mainly how to do
splitting/combining.

It's a long weekend in the UK as Monday is a bank holiday. Let me think
on this further.