[reportlab-users] HSV color space conversion functions

Dinu Gherman reportlab-users@reportlab.com
Wed, 14 Aug 2002 11:25:10 +0200

Andy Robinson:

> How many versions back does colorsys go back?  If it is NOT
> back to 1.5.2 then we still need our own definitions in
> reportlab.lib.colors; and anyway I would be happier if
> we centralized all of our color models in one place.

With colorsys being a Python module you can always just add
this to reportlab/lib...

OTOH, I see more and more places where the code tries to be
clever about the Python version and the presence or absence
of modules. This is a slowly, but steadily increasing pain.

Dinu