[DogParkList] MacloggerDX 5.X and Icom 7800

Steve Hellyer va3sph at mac.com
Sat Mar 21 22:26:16 EDT 2009

Hi Jeff,

). Many othera with experience with same gear or similar. Your
going to have to set to 1 stop bit NOT 2 as Don suggested. I am using
with a Kenwood currently (my IC-7000 out of service in my garage as
working on building a new portable digital shack with it) but many
other on here have icoms.

73
Steve - VA3SPH