[DogParkList] Old QSL's

Don Agro dagro at dogparksoftware.com
Tue Mar 17 13:44:35 EDT 2009

Hi Jay,

On 17-Mar-09, at 1:39 PM, Jay Simmons wrote:

> Now my question...I have downloaded the latest upgrade, however, I

> still can not figure out how to list my old QSL's so the program

> knows that I have already worked them. A hit or two would be

> helpful...Best Regards...Jay Simmons K6RIY

Just put anything in the QSL Received field in the Log Panel.

The FAQ shows how to change V4 entries to worked, but the same
procedure can be used to change blank fields to worked.

http://dogparksoftware.com/mldxfc_faq.html

"To Change V4 "N" QSL Received fields to blank fields in V5:
1) Sort by "QSL Received" in the Log Panel.
2) Select all the "N" entries.
3) Select "Mark Selected Log Entries QSL" from the Log menu.
4) Check the "QSL Received" check box and leave the "QSL Received"
text field blank.

5) Press the "Mark" button."

73 Don Agro VE3VRW