[DogParkList] MacMemories Manager Cable Question

David Kaplan dhkaplan at mac.com
Tue Mar 17 09:01:52 EDT 2009

This is off-topic for the MacLogger group, but since Don started it...

(And it is a shame about the program...)

Anyone out there know about the USB->TH-F6 (Kenwood) cable?

I have had one and used it in the past to my mac, but just went to try
it and it doesn't seem to connect. Radio is on PC mode, and the LED
lights up when I plug in the USB connector, but no go. Nothing changes
on the radio and the software can't find USBModem. (Or could the
problem be in the radio???)

Are there drivers that I should try to re-install??? It's been so long
since I got it, I've forgotten.

Thanks

David,
WA1OUI