[DogParkList] I give up (5.02 b8)

Michael Blake k9jri at mac.com
Thu Feb 26 06:38:12 EST 2009

Now just a darn minute please!

A BUTTON was a small round plastic thingy, with four holes, sewn to a
shirt, that always popped off right in the middle of an important
presentation when you were standing up in front of a group of your
most important customers.

THEN a button became a small rectangular thingy on a computer screen
that usually had a legend telling you what it might possibly do if you
clicked on it with your mouse (another story ain't it).

NOW!!! You're telling me that a light bulb no longer has a little
screw base on it, looks like an LED and substitutes for a BUTTON.

Thanks Don, I'm really surprised that I did not find it myself :-)

Michael Blake
k9jri at mac.com