[DogParkList] MacLoggerDX V5 for Cocoa Maps

Michael Blake k9jri at mac.com
Mon Feb 16 18:10:11 EST 2009

Don,

The variable resolution maps work really well. I usually keep MLDX
spread all the way across my 24" LED Cinema Display and the 2048 is
great for that. The 1024 is better when running on the 13" MacBook
display. It is nice to have options.... very nice....

You do good work young man :)

For those that have not tried it, point your Mac's screen saver to the
MacLoggerDX cached QSL Pics folder for its' picture source. I have
over 2500 QSL pictures in the cache thus far and most of the photos
placed in the screen saver collage are VERY NICE. Just another really
neat side benefit of MLDX.

Michael Blake
k9jri at mac.com

On Feb 16, 2009, at 5:13 PM, Don Agro wrote:

> Beta 113 has 4 different Map resolutions selectable in the Map Prefs.

> 73 Don Agro VE3VRW

Michael Blake
k9jri at mac.com