[DogParkList] Band plans

Don Agro dagro at dogparksoftware.com
Mon Feb 9 22:07:09 EST 2009

Hi John,

On 09-02-2009, at 9:14 PM, n1zj wrote:

> So, I guess what I'm asking for is that the band plan be pushed out

> to a plist or some such thing that I could edit (the Plist editor

> would be fine), and that the scheme allow me to select separately

> what is logged and what is sent to the transceiver for each sub-band

> and that I be able to change the sub-band boundaries.

BTW if you haven't figured it out yet - the band plan files are still
there in the Application Bundle Resources folder. You can still edit
them in exactly the same way as in V4, it's just that most of my
customers won't want to. - just remember to back it up since a new
Application bundle will overwrite it.

73 Don Agro VE3VRW