[DogParkList] MacLoggerDX V5 for Cocoa Radio Drivers

Rick Prather rprather at mac.com
Sun Feb 1 18:37:25 EST 2009

I must have screwed something up this morning..

I added my log from the PSK125 contest this weekend to my MLDX log in
MLDX 4.

Everything seemed to go fine and I then exported that section of my
MLDX 4 log to an ADIF file and imported it in to MLDX 5.

Everything seemed to take except for the SRX numbers so I checked back
in MLDX 4 and they are there. So, I deleted my file in V5 and started
with a "New" file. Then I imported the log.dat from V4. Now the SRX
showed up and everything seems fine, Except:

Now when I look at awards nothing shows up in any of the awards
tables. All the countries/states are there but no data from my log.

So far I have done the following:

Started over with b40 and again started a new log file after erasing
the plists and sql files for the previous one.
Then, I did a New and refilled in my preference information.
Then imported the dat.log file. Came in fine but still no awards! I
have the tables but they are not filling in, they stay at all zeros.
Did another total export from v4 as an ADIF and started over with V5
and imported it. No joy.
Rebooted
log out and in - nothing.

Suggestions?