[DogParkList] [macloggerdx] QSL Display problems

David Ferrington, M0XDF M0XDF at Alphadene.co.uk
Sat Jan 31 10:49:07 EST 2009

direct lookup, since I didn't have the specific ones in the log

if you think it matters, I can make some log entries for them and try.
--
i don't do caps, i'm a unix man!
david ferrington, 1953 -