[DogParkList] [macloggerdx] QSL Display problems

David Kaplan dhkaplan at mac.com
Sat Jan 31 10:40:33 EST 2009

David,

Are you trying this by direct lookup in the main panel, or by choosing
stations in your log, displaying them and then perhaps doing a lookup
on their calls?

I just tried direct lookup of calls in sequence, and it works fine,
but using the logged calls and displaying them has problems...

David, WA1OUI