[DogParkList] MacLoggerDX V5 Radio Drivers

Don Agro dagro at dogparksoftware.com
Thu Jan 29 09:22:17 EST 2009

Thank you are for your help testing the V5 beta - it's getting there.

I want to ask a favor.

Can you tell me which radios are working in V5 Beta 31 as well as in
V4 ? (Just VFO Mode etc. Keyers haven't been tested yet)

I need to know which Radio, PPC or Intel CPU, USB/Serial adapter type,
and any other details you have time to include.

Send the information to me directly, I will publish a list in a few
days and fix the broken ones, one at a time (there are more than 70
drivers)

Thanks,

73 Don Agro VE3VRW