[DogParkList] Control of Icom 756ProIII with beta s/w

David Ferrington, M0XDF M0XDF at Alphadene.co.uk
Mon Jan 26 03:40:48 EST 2009

On 26 Jan 2009, at 03:10, David Kaplan wrote:

> 1) A personal opinion is that the dup notice at the top left when a

> station has already been worked would be more visible if it were in

> red... black seems easy to ignore to me.

I second that, I hadn't even seen it, can we have a red dot by the
call field please? That's where my eyes are focused at that moment.
Or perhaps put the text *in a slightly smaller point) immediately
above the field.

I was never really bothered about the blue dot, so not to worry about
that as far as I'm concerned. I've seen no suggestion of a Previous or
UCB, so perhaps you weren't going to bother, especially as SQLite is
so fast.

> 3) In version 4+ the country is in red if you have never worked

> it... are you going to implement something similar in 5? I might

> recommend that it be in red if there is no QSL. In version 4 it is

> in red only if not worked... if it has been worked but no QSL yet,

> it remains black.

I second that too, but how about red if not worked and blue if worked
but no QSL yet?
73 de M0XDF