[DogParkList] Update - now have v 4.3.3

Roberto ea2ry at ea2ry.com
Sun Jan 25 13:51:32 EST 2009

Terry, i am QRZ XML subscriber, and worked fine with MLDX5, fast and
easy.

73's de Roberto
http://www.ea2ry.com

El 25/01/2009, a las 7:22, Terrence R. Redding, Ph.D. escribió:

Don I am a member of QRZ with a nice page and assume my content makes
their site more valuable. I think they are being short sighted. If
another more supportive free look up come along that supports
MacLoggerDX and other online lookup programs, I will be more inclined
to support them.

I appreciate your efforts in this area.

Terry - W6LMJ