[DogParkList] [macloggerdx] MacLoggerDX v5.0 for Cocoa Icon Contest

David Ferrington, M0XDF M0XDF at Alphadene.co.uk
Sat Jan 24 15:00:15 EST 2009

Close MLDX and reopen - I had the same problem
althought I thought I'd imagined it until you said the same thing.
73 de M0XDF
--
Always remember, half the people in the world are above average
intelligence!