[DogParkList] Notes from the Skunkworks

David Ferrington, M0XDF M0XDF at Alphadene.co.uk
Thu Jan 8 17:32:13 EST 2009

No, please don't forget it and I didn't mean to imply you don't know
who your customers are, I'm sure you do. If you're counting the total
number, then I guess that is representative, I'm surprised it's as low
as 10%, that's all.

I for one certainly would like a contest orientated Control Panel.
73 de M0XDF
--
One glance at a book and you hear the voice of another person, perhaps
someone dead for 1,000 years. To read is to voyage through time.