[DogParkList] MacLoggerDX [OT]

David Ferrington, M0XDF M0XDF at Alphadene.co.uk
Mon Mar 17 04:41:50 EDT 2008

Pretty sure Don has fixed it in 4.3.4b8 (in fact in b7, but get b8)
Been running a few days without problems.

I would advise everyone to upgrade to the latest version - I know it
say beta, but Don's betas are more stable that a lot of other folks
production releases!

I'd also point out that software, especially Don's, should not crash
and if it does, you need to let the author know - he can't fix what he
doesn't know about. I understand there is often a reluctance to
contact the author of software and one often thinks, 'nah! this must
be me' - but if you installed it correctly, crashes are not likely to
be you. First thing is always to go try the very latest version - MLDX
is found towards the bottom right of

<http://www.dogparksoftware.com/MacLoggerDX.html>

--
Those who walk bravely through life, unafraid of loss or failure,
find that they very rarely lose or fail.