[DogParkList] Thank you, MacloggerDX

Terrence R. Redding Ph.D. terry at oltraining.com
Fri Feb 29 16:49:36 EST 2008

I was able to work Ducie Island on CW because of MacloggerDX.

This past week I found myself home, up and awake early in the morning, and
listening to 40 meters, LSB. I was surprised to hear the Ducie Island
Dxpedition begging for contacts. I worked them split on the first call.
Then I looked in the MacLoggerDX DXCluster tool and found that they were on
80 meters CW. I haven't had a Morse Code key plugged in to my rig for a
number of years. However, with MacLoggerDX, I was able to do a CW exchange.
Later, I worked Ducie Island on 20, 15, and 12 meters, SSB. Still later I
found them on 10 meters, but again, CW only. Again I was able to work them
using MacLoggerDX.

I credit MacLoggerDX for my VP6 contacts, and especially for the CW
contacts. I would not have done it, if not for MacLoggerDX.

Terry - W6LMJ