[DogParkList] basic time setup

David Ferrington, M0XDF M0XDF at Alphadene.co.uk
Sat Feb 23 19:00:20 EST 2008

It shows 24 in my window - did you mean in MLDX window?

On 23/02/2008 23:09, "Pete Meier" <pmeier at mac.com> sent:

--
It is unwise to be too sure of one's own wisdom. It is healthy to be
reminded that the strongest might weaken and the wisest might err.