[DogParkList] basic time setup

David Ferrington, M0XDF M0XDF at Alphadene.co.uk
Sat Feb 23 17:51:03 EST 2008

Yes - I am in England, so when we have Daylight Saying time, we are 1 hour
ahead of UTC, but MLDX shows utc ALL the time

On 23/02/2008 21:21, "Pete Meier" <pmeier at mac.com> sent:

> This is a pretty basic question but can MLDX be setup for UTC time

> with the proper time offset (-5 hours for EST) even though the

> Macintosh is setup to display 12 hour time?

-Arthur C Clarke, science fiction writer (1917- )