[DogParkList] MacLoggerDX 4.3.3 released

Chip Griffin n1mie at mac.com
Sat Feb 16 21:12:06 EST 2008

On Jan 13, 2008, at 15:55, Don Agro wrote:

> MacLoggerDX 4.3.3 released

I finally got around to installing this version yesterday. So of
course I had to run it to make sure things were working. Knowing that
it would complain if the radio wasn't turned on, I fired up the power
supply and trusty TS-2000. It was already set to 14.150 and there was
nothing but static. I wanted to hear something to be sure it was
working fine so I started it scanning up the band. It didn't take
long for me to hear a voice and lock it in at 14.160. It was a nice
clear voice calling CQ. I looked up the callsign and saw it was a ham
in Mississippi. I scratched my head ... a quick look the log
confirmed that I've yet to work Mississippi ... so I worked him. We
spent about 15-20 minutes gabbing (and discovering a number of shared
connections in life, i.e. both having sons who live in NH, etc). And
all that because MLDX and an upgrade.

Anyway, another fine release. Keep up the great work.

73,
--de Chip (N1MIE) FN41bn