[DogParkList] eqsl and lotw

ltrranch at vtc.net ltrranch at vtc.net
Tue Jan 8 17:08:25 EST 2008

John,
Thank you for writing this script. Not being a computer "techie",
could you please tell me how to incorporate this script into
MacLogger so that I could use it. I had heard from another ham that
he had the capability of doing just this maneuver on a PC program and
I thought to myself wouldn't that be great!