[DogParkList] eqsl and lotw

David Ferrington, M0XDF M0XDF at Alphadene.co.uk
Tue Jan 8 11:22:17 EST 2008

Yes, I agree, getting QSL back from eSQL and LOTW and updating MLDX log
would be very useful.

Thanks for the script, that looks useful.

On 8/1/08 16:14, "Don Agro" <dagro at dogparksoftware.com> sent:

--
I have never met a man so ignorant that I couldn't learn something from
him. -Galileo Galilei, physicist and astronomer (1564-1642)