[DogParkList] Empty .sit file?

Stephen Prior sjp at sjprior.fsnet.co.uk
Mon Jan 2 11:42:15 EST 2006

I'm new to the Mac, so may be doing something wrong.

However, I have tried downloading the latest version of Maclogger both
yesterday and today, and although I download 11.3Mb of file and stuffit
decompresses it to 21.5Mb, all I get is either a folder containing just
applescripts, or on the last three times of trying absolutely nothing at
all!

A 21.5Mb folder containing apparently nothing makes no sense to me!

I have downloaded it twice now and get the same result.

Surely I've got something wrong somewhere! Using a MacMini with Tiger and
1Gb of RAM.

Thanks

Stephen G4SJP