[DogParkList] Re: eQSL & time format

David Ferrington 2E0XDF at Alphadene.co.uk
Tue Sep 13 05:10:24 EDT 2005

On 13/9/05 8:25 am, "dogparklist-request at dogparksoftware.com"
<dogparklist-request at dogparksoftware.com> sent:

> I wonder how many people are using eQSL as opposed to LotW ?
>
> MLDX works with eQSL in batch mode with the ADIF export but currently
> not realtime - it takes a few seconds to export your ADIF file and
> upload it to eQSL.

That's what I did, only the once so far - plan on using LOTW (have reg.),
not sure if using two is worthwhile and might be confusing to people as to
where to look (peoples thoughts on that?)
Plus IOTA want real cards and I'm told not LOTW in immediate  future :-(
(sometimes I wonder if we are only pioneers in just RF)

> ------------------------------
>
> Message: 3

> It uses whatever time format you have set in your system settings...

Don, this was something I was going to ask for too - I know it uses system
settings, but I prefer 12hr format for most of my displays - but not when
I'm working in MLDX (but I don't try to change it).
Would it be possible to add a pref option to use either system settings or
24hr for time?

--
Not all those that wander are lost. -J.R.R. Tolkien, novelist and
philologist (1892-1973)